We’ve been getting asked a lot when we’re going to be open again so we wanted to give you all a bit of an update. We will roll open on today, May 8 at 5:00 pm and then resuming standard hours the next day. We will be operating at a limited capacity in accordance with Salt Lake County health guidelines for orange level risk.
We are very excited to get back open and playing with everyone again. We hope that with our new adjustments and changes our awesome community will be able to experience the best Labyrinth has to offer in a safe and healthy manner. Stay Strong Utah!
– The Team at Labyrinth
- We have been adding more hand sanitizing stations around the park.
- We are adding infrared lights to waiver stations that kill coronavirus on surfaces.
- Credit card readers will now be customer-facing for no-touch payments.
- All Labyrinth staff members will be wearing masks.
- Guests are required to wear a mask. If you do not have one we will have masks for sale for $6.
- All registers will have a glass barrier for extra protection for our employees and guests.
- We are setting up laser thermometers for quick temperature screenings. No one with a fever will be allowed into the park.
- New rules and guidelines to adjust capacity so that all guests can maintain social distancing while playing.
- Full time employee(s) designated for round the clock cleaning and disinfecting.
All of our health updates are in accordance with Utah health guidelines for re-opening during orange risk phase. Those guidelines can be found here. https://slco.org/together
Send us a message
If you have any questions or need more information, please use the form below to send us a message.